Monday, September 23, 2013

Let me introduce myself.

Bonjour, This is Muzzy speaking, coming to you not-so-live from somewhere over-the-rainbow, I'm here to report lots of bluebirds flying and high above the chimney tops- Great Scott!- That's where you'll find me.

Ahem.
Hi there. I'm Muzzy. Okay, that's not my real name, just a nickname I picked up from theater, but I like it. It's got a nice ring to it. Easy to remember. All that jazz. So... who am I? Besides a girl hiding behind a computer screen making too many theater-related references for her own good? Well... That's... that's about it. Okay, maybe not.
I do really like theater. I am in a group called CYT. CYT stands for Christian Youth Theater. I love spending my weekends there, singing dancing and acting my heart out. CYT has many locations across the United States, learn more here; http://www.cyt.org/
Enough about that. I simply love reading and am constantly on a hunt for a good book. When the Teen section at the library disappoints me I'll go back to the kid's. I watch a lot of movies and listen to a lot of music.
I don't know if you would really call me a "girly girl" per-say. I do like dresses and glitter and kittens and all that, but I'm not afraid to spend my Sunday afternoons on the back porch taking apart an old cell phone, or maybe out playing a really weird game of baseball with my dad. I love all animals, From Elephants to Mice, Lizards to Tigers. Anything that's furry, scaly, swishy or fishy, I'm pretty much in love. I have a dog named Lilly who is a mixed breed and is 11 years old. I would put a picture up but she's not the most photogenic thing. She sees the camera coming and dives under the table. Oh... okay fine, I'll dig one up.
My dog likes rainbows.

Moving on. I like fashion and playing with my hair. I like American girl dolls and warm cozy sweaters. I like hot tea or iced tea, I like food. I like chocolate and Disney and drawing and singing. I do what I want and try to be my best. I know I make mistakes which is why I depend on Jesus.
I love my friends and my family, they are my world.
I like to travel and write, make cards and laugh.
I like to be a teenager, and I love being a girl.
See you soon, Muzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! Please keep this area PG, if you gonna hate you gonna have to leave, and I really get sick of rude words. Thanks!!!